- Returns are to be shipped back at customers' expense.
- No refunds will be given after 30 days of invoice date.
- You must contact us within 30 days of receipt of your shipment to get a Return Authorization (RA) number before returning your product.
- All items shipped back to us without an R/A number will be refused.
- No returns will be accepted or credited without an RA# written clearly on return package or label.
- Any item sent back under false pretenses will not receive a credit and the item will need to be shipped back at the customer’s expense. This includes sending items back with an R/A number that does not match the item the R/A number was issued for.
- Product must be received by us within 14 days of RA# issuance.
- A 10% restocking fee will be applied to all incoming returns.
- At our discretion, used items may be subject to a higher restocking fee if the item is deemed to be not sellable, abused etc.
- All items MUST be returned in like-new condition with original packaging, documents and accessories.
- Only after the item is received and inspected by our technicians, will we then credit back your account, minus any restocking fees and initial shipping.
- Orders that have already been shipped cannot be changed. We will work with you to make sure you get what you need as quickly as possible.
- If you have returned merchandise that has been deemed as non-refundable you may request to have that merchandise returned to you at your expense.
- This policy does not apply to damaged or defective products that are returned.
All items must be sent back for inspection before a new replacement item is sent. Upon receipt of all returned items, our technicians will test and evaluate every item to determine if the item is defective. If the item is found to be defective by our technicians, you will be sent a new item immediately. Only after this evaluation process will any credits be given or new items sent.
When an order is placed, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact us immediately by phone to cancel. Email is not sufficient for order cancellation. All orders are processed as quickly as possible during business hours and once shipped, the order cannot be cancelled, rerouted nor stopped.
The customer MUST refuse the package at the door in order to receive a refund, otherwise you are responsible for the return of the item(s) and are required to contact us for an RMA number.
There will be a 10% restocking fee for all cancellations, with an additional 10% for door refusal or inability to accept/sign for delivery.